Wednesday, April 22, 2020

About Blog

PublicTuition is a channel aimed to provide help for I.Com (Part I – II), B.Com (Part I – II) and MBA students for accounting subject. I will try to cover all the related syllabus for Pakistani students specifically and for international students in general (If applicable). "PublicTuition" is owned by Muhammad Qamar Abbas Qamar. This channel provides video lectures for commerce students in Pakistan. The aiming to create this channel is to facilitate the learner's at their own convenience. About Teacher: My qualification is B.Com, MBA (Finance), AAT (PIPFA) with over 10 years’ experience as Professional Accountant in multiple organizations. My aim is to help students to learn the easy way possible by using their mobile phones for study purpose. 
  Join our Facebook Group: PUBLICTUITION
Follow on Facebook: PUBLICTUITION
Subscribe My Channel on YouTube: PUBLICTUITION

No comments:

Post a Comment